As Winston Churchill so aptly stated, “Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection.” So as we reflect on the journey of our organization, not only for the past year, but since our inception, it reveals some cause for rejoicing.
Our region looks and feels different than it did in 2011 (the year GSDC was formed) for one reason: leader engagement. A bold vision can only be realized by people who are willing to contribute time, talent and treasure. Fortunately, such people are engaged in the work of the GSDC and as a result, we are On the Grow! Together. As a community. As a corporation.
So we rejoice and celebrate...
- Growing our GSDC investor group from 65 founding investors to 168 investor and advocate contributors.
- Maintaining a 96% investor retention rate.
- Welcoming 18 new businesses/organizations to the GSDC investor group in 2015 alone:New 2015
- Arete Enterprising
- Central MN Credit Union
- City of Becker
- City of Cold Spring
- DAYTA Marketing
- GATR Truck Center
- Granite Logistics
- Minnwest Bank
- Rejuv Medical
- Resource Training & Solutions
- Third Street Brewhouse/Cold Spring Brewing Company
- University of Minnesota Economic Development
New 2015 Advocate Investors:
- Advantage Chiropractic
- Germain Plaza
- Granite City Real Estate
- Laraway Financial
- St. Cloud Area Chamber of Commerce
- Sandler Training
To all of our investors, advocates, partners, collaborators and all who call our region home (past, present or future), we wish you a festive holiday season and a new year filled with health, happiness and prosperity.