GSDC Workplace Well-Being Summit Recap
February 15, 2017
More than 425 people, representing 170 organizations attended our fourth summit! The morning program included recognition of 110 area professionals who have attained WELCOA certification, as well as a keynote address by Richard Leider, global thought leader, executive coach, bestselling author and founder of Inventure, The Purpose Company. All summit attendees received a copy of Lieder's book, Work Reimagined: Uncovering Your Calling . A panel of 10 regional executives shared their best practices on advancing purpose, policies and systems that promote health and well-being in the workplace environment.
WORKPLACE WELL-BEING EXPO
AFTERNOON BREAKOUT SESSIONS
Breakout sessions delved into deeper discussions with the CEO panelists and their Human Resource leaders.
- Robert W. Mahowald Jr., Mahowald Insurance Agency
- Bryan Burns, DeZURIK, Inc.
- Jessica Bitz, Falcon National Bank
- John Mattke, Coldspring
- Dr. Daniel Bittman, MN ISD 47
- Jon Ruis, United Way of Central Minnesota
- Greg Gack, St. Cloud Area YMCA
- John Torgerson, Bernick’s
- Michael Freer, St. Cloud State University
- Duane Rasmusson, CentraCare Health