Internships are Your Competitive Advantage!
Everyone knows the value of internships, but does your organization run a strong intern program that maintains a pipeline of highly qualified candidates for full-time roles? Internships and other forms of experiential education help students make a seamless transition to the world of work and are a perfect vehicle to increase retention rates, complete short-term projects, and identify future hires.
On July 19th, St. Cloud State University, Granite Equity Partners, the Initiative Foundation, the Greater St. Cloud Development Corporation, the St. Cloud Area Chamber of Commerce, the Anderson Center, the College of Saint Benedict and Saint John's University will welcome Dr. Robert Shindell from Intern Bridge, the nation’s leading research & consulting firm to share a newfound approach to internships based on in-depth research and proven strategies. In this full-day, highly interactive and participatory workshop, participants will learn how to:
- Effectively implement an impactful internship program;
- Utilize software to manage your intern projects and programs;
- Identify future hires through a no-strings-attached 12-week interview;
- Create and maintain a pipeline of highly qualified and educated full-time job candidates;
- Increase your organization's brand awareness on university and college campuses; and
This workshop has been accredited by both HRCI and SHRM-PDC and by attending you will receive six (6) CEU Credits!
We invite you to join us on July 19th at St. Cloud State University for this amazing opportunity to maximize your internship and entry talent acquisition programs.
St. Cloud Total Internship Management Workshop
July 19, 2018 | 8:30am – 3:30pm | St. Cloud State University
Registration Link - https://internbridge.com/st-cloud