Frequently Asked Questions
How do I post my jobs on the site?
Why are my jobs not showing up on the site?
Your post might also be missing because it has not been updated recently. Posts that are a year old or older are often a sign that the post was forgotten or was never taken down, therefore, older posts don’t get pulled onto the JobSpot site. If you have hiring needs for an evergreen position or are continually hiring for a position, update the post to help it get seen.
If these solutions don’t solve your issue, contact Gail at the Greater St. Cloud Development Corporation.
How often are the jobs updated?
Which jobs are included?
Where do the jobs get pulled from?
Can I save job searches on the website?
To save your search, enter a keyword into the job search bar and click the “search” button. At the top of the job results page, there will be a field where you can enter your email address. After entering your email address simply click “Save Search” and you will be notified when new jobs become available in that category.
How do I search past blogs?
Who can I contact if I have recommendations or additional resources that I would like to see on the site?
Other helpful tips:
- Take note of the featured employers and their jobs available
- Search past blogs for resume tips, diversity initiatives, upcoming networking events, and more
- Check out the Jobseeker and Employer resource pages
- Sign up for our email list in the footer of our website and stay up-to-date on the latest news
- Click the “Living Here” tab to find resources, statistics, and information about living in the Greater St. Cloud area