Executive Roundtables are in-person events that are available to corporate-level investor members. The roundtables give members the opportunity to share examples of best practices and key topics important to the growth of our region.
Summaries of previous roundtables are listed below:
- Finding Solutions to Our Region’s Current Child Care Crisis – May 2023
- Managing Mental Health in the Workplace – January 2023
- Current Global Supply Chain and Logistics Challenges – October 2022
- Building and Retaining Engaged Leadership Pathways – September 2022
- Workforce Solutions – May 2022
Interested in learning more, please contact NeTia Bauman, GSDC CEO & President.